NS - Start Anew (Начать сначала)

Translated this song last summer, but for some damn reason forgot to post.

[Verse 1]
Blizzard in the air, winter lace to spare
Every Christmas tree has got something to wear
Snowflakes made your footsteps disappear
I should cheer, but all I hear is just a nasty jeer

Winter’s cold embrace overwhelmed my heart
Wanted him so much, but we fell apart

And then every tree put on a coat of snow,
What to make of what we had? I do not know
Snow is falling down into my hands,
Good, I guess, but all this stress, I feel it nonetheless

[Hook]
Snow is… thawing… world is falling…
Try to start anew, keep calling
Never happens, never happens, no (oooooh…)
Never happens, never happens, no…


[Verse 2]
I was reading fortune on a snowy glass,
Tried to figure out what future held for us,
But the answer seems so close, and yet so far
Falling stars may make it happen or they may say, “Nah!”

Winter’s cold embrace overwhelmed my heart
Wanted him so much, but we fell apart

And my lips are frozen solid, cannot speak
Cannot rhyme it with the best of my technique
Look into my soul, into my eyes
You may pay the price of love or you may win the prize

[Hook]

[Bridge]
Sleepy trees in fur of winter,
Night is spreading snowy glitter,
Everything is quiet, tender
Such a pretty winter splendor
Nothing seems to a problem,
Snow is feathery like cotton,
Winds are full of sugar pollen,
Think of them in dreams you fall in

Never happens, never happens, no…

[Hook]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий